By far the best value Bees ticket is the season ticket.
In addition to the game admission the season ticket allows the holder to reserve their chosen seat for the course of the season.
Season ticket sales close on 19.09.21 at 17:00 so get yours NOW by clicking here
|TICKET TYPE||BEE-LIEVER PRICE||STANDARD PRICE|
Terms & Conditions
- Season Tickets purchased within the Bee-lievers purchasing period are valid for 28 games – 4 cup matches and 24 home NIHL National League matches. Tickets exclude any other home or away games.
- To be eligible for Bee-lievers pricing, full payment must be received on or before 8th August 2021. Any season ticket purchased after this date will be charged at the standard season ticket rate.
- Concession Season Tickets are available for persons with a registered disability, a carer in receipt of Carers allowance or Assistance allowance alongside a disabled concession, those aged 18 to 21 who are in further education, senior citizens aged 60+, NUS card holders and MOD90 card holders. For persons aged 18 to 21 and in full time education, you must be within this age bracket on 31st August 2021. Valid proof for all concessions must be shown upon application i.e. Passport/Birth Certificate/Driving Licence/NUS Student card/MOD90 card.
- Disabled season tickets are available at the concession rates or at junior pricing for those aged 5-17. You may purchase one additional concession priced ticket for a carer if you are in receipt of Carers allowance or Personal assistance allowance. This must be purchased alongside the disabled ticket and a reward certificate must be shown on application.
- Senior Citizens Season Tickets are available at concession rates to persons ages 60 or over on 31st August 2021. Valid proof of age must be provided.
- Junior Season Tickets are available to persons aged between 5 and 17 on 31ST August 2021. Proof of age must be provided. The ticket holder must be accompanied by the parent or guardian who purchased their Season Ticket at the same time.
- Children aged 4 or below are entitled to free admission. If a child aged 4 or below requires a seat, a ticket must be purchased at the junior rate. Proof of age may be required.
- Season Ticket payments can be made by cash or BACs transfer.
- The club reserves the right to refuse entry where, in the opinion of the club, a person attempts to gain admission using a concessionary ticket and does not fulfil the condition of issue on such a ticket.
- With effect from 25th May 2018, the TSI World Bees must comply with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). As such, we need your permission to retain your contact details. We promise that we will never sell your data nor share it with any other organisations. If you wish us to keep in touch with you and provide occasional communication concerning the Bees, please provide your email address in the field within the application form.
- If a holder is unable to make a home match, their Season Ticket is transferable but can only be used by somebody within the same category.
- It is a breach of rink regulations for non-authorised people to enter the players’ changing rooms, the officials’ changing rooms, the bench area, AV room and the ice pad itself on a match night.
- During the course of the season, the TSI World Bees, retain the right to offer special promotions, which may more may not alter the relative value of your season ticket.
- During the course of the season, the TSI World Bees have the right to reschedule season ticket games or substitute with alternative fixtures.