Earlier today we announced that Young Epilepsy had been selected as our chosen charity for the 2023/2024 season!
We have decided to wear special warmup jerseys before all our home games to help spread awareness for this fantastic charity. What will the jersey look like? Well, that is down to you!
We are asking fans to submit designs for our Young Epilepsy warm up jersey! The winning jersey design will be created for the players to wear before every home game. Not only that, the winning designer will also receive their own custom named and numbered jersey signed by the whole team and have it presented to them by a Bees player of their choice.
- The competition will run until Sunday 23rd July 2023 at 18:00 with the winner being announced on the 25th July at 19:00.
- The jerseys must be completed and submitted on the template provided below. Please print these off and design using pens, crayons, paint or whatever medium you like!
- The jerseys must only use the colours and logos shown on the template. This is to be in keeping to the colours and branding of Young Epilepsy. The only exception being should you wish to include the Bees logo on your design in which the Bees logo can be in its usual colours.
- You can submit as many entries as you wish!
- Anyone can enter – we encourage everyone to get involved!
- Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com. This can be either a scanned copy or a photo of your design but MUST be on the original template.
- The winning jersey design will be digitally created (and modified where necessary) by our design team.
The jerseys will be available to own and loan and a donation will be made to the charity from the money raised. Further details will be given when the winning design is announced.
You can download and print your template and colour guide here